ÓmarSmith
Vaktari
Póstar: 2540
Skráði sig: Fim 13. Júl 2006 19:30
Staðsetning: Kópavogur
Staða: Ótengdur

Pósturaf ÓmarSmith » Sun 29. Júl 2007 21:42

það er lame.

GOW er bara 200% XBOX360 leikur. Bull að porta yfir á PC. Þarft asnalega vél í að keyra hann í þeim gæðum sem þú vilt keyra hann í.

Og Crysis á eftir að snar toppa GOW í PC any given day. í LOW verður hann flottari.

UE3 er ekkert það mega flott game engine lengur.

Crytengine 2 er by far það flottasta í dag.

Gigabyte Aorus Elite V2 * Ryzen 5 5600x * Nvidia RTX3080 * 16Gb Corsair LPX CL16 3600 * Corsair RM850x * Acer Predator X34 34" 100hz * Corsair Carbite 400D * Sennheiser HD560s

Höfundur
Semboy
1+1=10
Póstar: 1131
Skráði sig: Lau 05. Maí 2007 22:28
Staða: Ótengdur

Pósturaf Semboy » Mán 30. Júl 2007 01:43

Afritaði þessu frá " crysis-online.com "
Gears of War for PC, Looks Better Than Crysis?

GFW: Of course, Crysis is coming out. We'll see if that makes it out... Not necessarily declaring one or the other better-looking right off the bat, but...

MR: If that's the quote you want, is Crysis better-looking than Gears of War? I don't think so. It's different. It looks great in its own way, but does it top the graphics bar for Gears of War? No.

GFW: ...But Crysis is one of those when I look, if something is going to give me that brand-new "wow" it's gonna be that.

MR: Well, let's see how it looks on your PC

GFW: Considering right now I don't even have Vista... [Laughs]

MR: That's my challenge: Let's see when it ships how great it looks on the PC you own. That's the thing, do I think Gears of War will look better than Crysis on the PCs people actually own? Yes. But that's OK. Neither of them's gonna look bad. I'm not saying Crysis is a slouch by any stretch of the imagination; it's gonna look great, but it's a different look. We're a more stylized game. We take some liberties with realism that they can't take with their forests and trees and stuff that they're doing. It's just a different game.